Uploading documents to AWARD® should be easy and fast, but sometimes you may encounter a problem with a specific file that won’t upload. If this happens, here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
- Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable and fast enough.
- Try to upload a different document and see if it works. This will help you determine if the problem is with the file or with the AWARD® system. If you can upload other documents, then the file may be the cause of the problem and you can try the following steps.
- Try to upload the file using the “Script Free” mode. To enable this mode, follow these steps:
- Click on your username on the top right corner of your AWARD® screen to open your profile.
- Click on Edit and set the Platform to “Script Free”.
- Click Save and Close.
- You are now in script free mode, which may help you upload the file. Remember to change it back to the normal mode once you are done.
- If the above steps don’t work, you can try some other options:
- Try a different browser and see if it makes a difference. If it does, you may need to clear your cache on the original browser.
- Ask your colleagues if they can upload the file and see if they have the same problem. If they don’t, you may need to contact your IT department and ask them to check your PC settings.
- Consider the possibility that the file may be corrupted. Try to create a new version of the file or convert it to a different format and see if it uploads.
- If you have tried all the above steps but still have issues with uploading the file, check if there are any restrictions imposed by your in-house IT policy that may prevent you from uploading certain types of files or sizes.
- If none of the above steps solve the problem, please contact the AWARD® helpdesk and provide them with the following information:
- The name and size of the file you are trying to upload
- The browser and platform you are using
- The steps you have taken to troubleshoot the issue
- The error message or screenshot of the problem you are facing
The AWARD® helpdesk will investigate the issue further and get back to you as soon as possible.