In AWARD®, an individual procurement is set up as a project - this is the container for all activities relating to that individual procurement and runs independently of anything else. A project is created within an AWARD® account - each organisation has its instance of the application accessed via secure named user logins.
If you are new to AWARD® it is recommended that you review our Introduction to AWARD® video which will provide you with a high-level overview of the platform before starting on the main configuration tasks. You can also complete our on-demand eLearning module.
To set up a project the following steps are typically taken:
- Obtain AWARD logins for your organisation's instance of AWARD
- Decide how you are going to receive the bids
- Create the AWARD Project shell
- Create the Questions
- Create the Evidence Items
- Configure the Document Groups
- Import supplier responses
- Configure the scoring mechanisms
- Setup and run Evaluation and Moderation
- Results Reporting
- Supplier Debrief
This is a suggested order of tasks, however, there may be variations based on your unique project requirements or organisation's deployment of AWARD®.