As an AWARD® Administrator, if you want to add a user to a project, you need to do it one project at a time. There is no option to add a user to multiple projects at once.
Here are the steps to add a user to a project quickly:
- Go to the Home page and click Administration > Projects Tab.
- Click the name of the project you want to add the user to. The View Project page will open.
- Scroll down to the Users table and click Add.
- Use the Filter to find the user you want to add to the project.
- Select the user or users you want to add.
- Set the project Role for the user. For example, you can choose Project Manager if you want the user to have full control over the project.
- Click Add to add the user with the specified role to the project.
- Close the View Project page and repeat the steps for the next project.
This is how you can add a user to a single project in AWARD.