There are three status states that can be applied to an AWARD® user:
- Active allows the user to log into AWARD – the number of active users a Project can have is defined by the Account licence.
- Inactive disables the user’s login but they can still be assigned to Projects.
- Archived will disable a user’s login and will make them unavailable for assignments to Projects.
To update the status of an Account User:
From the AWARD® Home page
- Click the Administration option on the toolbar
- Click the Users option on the toolbar below. The Users page will be displayed
- Select the user or users you wish to update and click the amber Actions button. NOTE: the SAME action will be applied to all selected users.
- The Actions page will open.
- Select the appropriate Action. On success an information message is displayed
- Close. Note: These actions will be visible in the Event log.