You may need to create additional non-scored Answer Measures for example a Pass/Fail measure for a compliance question.
To create a new non-scored Answer Measure please follow the steps in this guide. If you would like to set up a scored Answer Measure please click here.
- Navigate to Project > Setup > Measures and click Create
- Give the answer measure a suitable Name and select the Pick List data type. Note this will create a non-scored measure that does not contribute to the overall score. To learn how to create a scored Answer Measure please click here.
- Enter the Answer Values - this is what the assessor will select as their score.
- Once finalised click Next to move forward
There a number of options to consider:
- Mandatory - the user will be forced to enter an answer and cannot save their work without recording a score
- Count - select this if you wish to be able to run a report showing the number of Pass and Fails recorded for each question
- Once you have made your choices click Save to complete the setup
- Finally you can adjust the Display Order of the Answer Measure using the display order buttons - typically you would want the Rationale to be the last shown measure on the Assessor's Answer Sheet so would move this to be the last Measure Shown on the page
- Review the following guide on assigning the Answer Measures against the questions