Document Groups are the folders in the Data Room where documents will be added. Documents can be uploaded by either internal Project users or Suppliers, depending on what Document Groups have been created. Data Room Users will have access to specific document groups based on which Work Groups they are a part of, and the permissions those Work Groups grant them.
- Internal: Internal Document Groups are used to share documents among Internal users only.
- Public: Public Document Groups are used to share documents with Suppliers. Once a document is uploaded here, it will then need to be Published for Suppliers to see the document.
- Submission: Submission Document Groups are used to upload documents on behalf of a specific Supplier. When uploading a document, you will be prompted to select a Supplier to upload for. Only that particular Supplier will see any documents uploaded against them.
- Supplier: Supplier Document Groups are used to allow Suppliers to upload their own documents. Suppliers can upload to the same group as one another, but they will only be able to see their own documents - Never documents uploaded by other Suppliers.
- Authority Query: Authority Query Document Groups are used to allow Suppliers to upload documents against Authority Queries raised for them.
- Clarification: Clarification Document Groups are used to allow Suppliers to upload documents against Clarifications that they raise.